Lanterna Blu in Gaminella
Since we had stuffed ourselves at the Canon d'Oro the day before we decided to give the frito-misto a miss but we ate everything else. The place was packed with jovial locals, the food was just as good as the Canon d'Oro and the service was very friendly.
- A soft cheese spiral rolled in prosciutto cotto
- A puff choux filled with Montemagno mousse
- Insalata de carne crudaParmigiano flan
- Asparagus terrine
- Pastry nests with fonduta and a fried quail egg
- Branzino in a puff pastry shell
- Veal lasagna
- Mushroom risotto
Big platters of Frito misto were offered but we gave it a miss.
- Pistachio cake
- Pineapple cake
- 2 bottles of Barbera Monferrato (vivace)
- 1 bottle of Malvasia
- 1 bottle of sparkling brut
30 Euros per person all inclusive (it would have been 5 euros higher if we had eaten the frito misto).
15020 Mombello AL
Tel: 0142 944120
Fax: 0142 944120
GPS: 45.1196283, 8.2435416
Labels: Restaurant review