Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Name: Edorovio
- Location: Lucerne, Switzerland and Piemonte, Italy
Edorovio (pronounced ed-o-row-vee-o) is a nick-name that my mother has called me since I was a little boy. This blog is a mixture of my recipes, restaurant reviews, food thoughts and opinions and short stories. I have been passionate about food and wine for over 30 years and have cooked in two restaurants; "The Venue" in Kansas City under Dennis Kaniger and "The Marsh Tavern" in Manchester, Vermont under Brian Aspell. The recipes contained in this blog are my own interpretations but are often based on the classical originals. PLEASE GROW YOUR OWN OR BUY LOCAL AND SUPPORT YOUR FARMERS.
- September is Chästeilet, or cheese-parting time in...
- Eataly - Asti
- Le Bouquet Garni in Village-Neuf, France
- Restaurant Le Corte in Odalengo Grande
- Suprêmes de Volaille Farcies Duxelles
- Peperoni alle Nocciole
- Boccondivino - Bra
- Lanterna Blu in Gaminella
- Canon d'Oro in Cocconato
- Cascina Martini in Coteranzo